Presentation and Content
See below the new version main features.
New version features
- Everything in one single window.
- Simple data visualization and accessible features.
- Simpler commands.
- Chapters, rubrics, medicines, word search and repertory analysis on the initial screen!
Full-screen visualization of complete repertory analysis
Materia Medica Library
Medicines full-text search
Repertory Materia Medica (repertory symptoms of medicines) – simple and compared
Update the database by yourself – users are enabled to edit rubrics and add medicines
- Patient register.
- Instantaneous localization of symptoms.
- Repertory analysis with unlimited symptom groupings.
- Symptom selection with just 2 clicks.
- Addition of notes and observations.
- Thousands of analogic references and popular terms, which make locating the desired symptom easier.
- New medicines and reference sources.
- Thematic rubrics.
- Clinical rubrics.
- Nosodes are adequately represented.
- Reference: Ariovaldo Ribeiro Filho, Homeopathic Repertory. Collaborators: Zalman Bronfman, respected homeopathic doctor from the generation in direct contact with Tomas Pablo Paschero, Francisco X. Eizayaga and Bernardo Vijnovsky.
- Provings coordinated by Matheus Marim, Jeremy Sherr, David Flores Toledo, Othon A. Julian. Original contributions and repertory additions by Elias Zoby, Juan Schaffer, Jacques Lamothe, Benoit Mure, Nash, Foubister, Nilo Cairo and other reputed homeopaths.
Materia Medica Books
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Free Disk Space 2 GB
- 2GB RAM